Although rights of way are not identified as such on Ordnance Survey maps, they may still be shown as paths or tracks on them. They are not marked as rights of way as there is no definitive map in Scotland – unlike England and Wales – and rights of way can be lost through non-use for 20 years or more.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership