Core paths are routes designated by local authorities under the terms of the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003 with the purpose of providing a reasonable access network. Core paths will include many rights of way, but also other paths that are important to local people and visitors. All local authorities have a duty to produce a core path plan.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership