This fascinating little book, written by John Baldwin (University of Edinburgh) and Peter Drummond (University of Glasgow) and published by the Friends of the Pentlands, is a must for anyone with an interest in the Pentland Hills.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership