There is a planning application for a housing development that will block a well-used path. Local people think that it is a right of way. What can be done?

You can object to the planning application on the grounds that it will affect the right of way.  Planning permission can still be granted, even if there is a right of way, provided that the right of way is protected in the development. This may mean that a country path will become a pavement, but this is not a legal ground for objection.

Powered by BetterDocs