We are sad to note the passing of George MacQuarrie, on 27 June 2017. George was our previous National Secretary, retiring from ScotWays in 2014. There will be a tribute to George in our annual report later this year. His wife, Edith, and family are in our thoughts.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership