Following prolonged pressure from ScotWays Fife Council has agreed to take court action to enforce an interdict against landowners who are blocking a right of way near Newburgh. Further details will follow once the court hearing has taken place.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership