The right of way from Crichton to Borthwick in Midlothian is a great route, but there are a number of points where finding your way can be tricky. ScotWays Director John Pope, who lives in Midlothian and knows the route extremely well, has produced a short guide for anyone who would like to explore this route. Download it for free from the Downloads section of this website.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership