There is a right to ride a bike or a horse on a right of way only if such a use has been established over a period of at least 20 years. However, you can now also ride a bike or horse wherever rights of access under the Land Reform (Scotland) Act 2003 apply, provided you behave responsibly.
- Heritage Path for September 2022: Herring Road
- Heritage Path for August 2022: The Cauldstane Slap and Cross Borders Drove Road
- Radical Road and Salisbury Crag Access update – Issued jointly by Mountaineering Scotland, Ramblers Scotland, ScotWays and the Cockburn Association
- In Fife, Network Rail is again demonstrating its poor attitude to public access
- It’s Time to Renew Your membership